Shania Twain - For Ever and For Always +Chord

Shania Twain - Greatest Hits
intro: E-C#M-A-B
E A
In you arms i can still feel the way you
B E
Want me When you hold me
A B
I still hear the words you wispered when you
E
told me
A B E
I can stay right here for ever in you arms

(Bridge:)
Em
And there ain't no way
A B
I'm letting you go now
Em
And there ain't no way
A B
And there ain't no how
C#m/G#M/F#m/B
I'll never see that day----------

(Chorus:)
E A
Cuz i'm keepping you for ever and for always
E A
We will be together all of our days
B A
I wanna wake up every morning to your sweet face
E G#m/C#m/A/B
Always------------------

In your heart i can still hear
A beat for every time you kiss me
And when we're apart i know how much you miss me
I can feel your love for me in your heart

Bridge
Chorus

In your eyes i can still see the look of the one who really loves me
The one who wouldn't put anything else in the world above me
I can still see your love for me in your eyes

(Bridge)
(Chorus 2x)

Fade with E

[Thanks to Shawn hopeless for tabs]